Zum Thema Ruckeln

• Beim Thema Ruckeln gibt es ja viele Meinungen und Aussagen.
    Nun hat das Mitglied jbruns99 eine Abschrift aus einem amerikanischen F Forum eingebracht.
    Es handelt sich um techn. Englisch. Hat jemand eine Übersetzung zu diesem Beitrag.
    Denn ich finde den Beitrag, so weit ich Ihn richtig lese, sehr interessant. Eine Übersetzung wäre mit Sicherheit von Bedeutung.

Anbei eine Kopie:

--- Begin of quotation ------------

Note: This description is limited to a BMW 1st start procedure AFTER the battery has been disconnected
    (Negative terminal first !).

This description was taught to me by a BMW tech who performed 2 F.I. software upgrades. I watched him do
    it, then I did if myself at home as needed (when I bought a new battery, when I installed the
    Motolights, whenever I 100% disconnected power from the bike for 2-3 minutes).
    Leave the battery installed, just disconnect the negative terminal 100% for 2-3 minutes. Note the clock
    will re-set to 12:00. Pretend your bike has just gotten a FI software upgrade and the battery is
    disconnected. Re-connect the battery positive 1st, put the plastic side panels on and roll the bike
    outside to fresh air. Key on ignition to dash lights "on" position (DON'T START!).
    Fully twist throttle 2 times hitting the min and max levels, release throttle completely.
    Start bike with NO THROTTLE, leave bike alone (don't touch throttle) idling for 5-10 minutes until the fan comes on.
    You are done. Ride away or shut down bike.

The next 30 miles further teach the ECU unit about you, the air temp, and the bike letting the bike find it's groove.
    For the curious, try this same procedure WITHOUT the throttle 2-twist and fan-warm up steps a
    nd you'll notice a lazy bike with tired acceleration. I have done it both ways and swear by the
    full procedure.

--- End of quotation ------------

• Hallo,

der Beitrag beschreibt die hier auch oft beschriebene Arbeitsweise um evtl. KFR zu vermeiden/verringern.

Ich übersetzte hier nur mal die Facts aus dem Beitrag:

1. Minus Pol der Batterie abklemmen und warten (Uhr resettet sich auf 12:00 Uhr)
    2. Pol wieder anklemmen
    3. Zündung an

Nun die eigentliche Kernaussage:
    4. Gasgriff 2 x von der Ausgangsstellung auf Vollgas und wieder zurück drehen
    5. Bike starten (ohne Gas) und 5-10 min. laufen lassen bis Ventilator anspringt.

Fertig

Stephan

• Hallo Stefan,

die Kernaussage ist ähnlich wie hier im Forum schon oft Beschrieben.
    Wenn das alles ist, dann mal Danke.